Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Friday, Halloween movies, &sleeping creatures

October First Friday

Set up in The Autonomous Workshop for First Friday

Sleeping Children

Sleeping Children - coffee dyed handmade paper, ink, hand stitching

by keeping

by keeping - coffee dyed handmade paper, ink, hand stitching

Here is a picture from First Friday! And two (finally) finished pieces! I am working on my Etsy shop today so there will be updates soon! And I am a little sleep deprived and sick so I will be wrapped up in blankets on the couch, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and probably watching Hocus Pocus, Teen Witch, Monster Squad...etc etc. ...while working.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! And thank you to all my friends and to all the wonderful new people I met who came out last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment